My photo
Nadine. Studying Anthropology & Human Rights. Reflections about Life, Faith, Love, Style. Not very eloquent, this is my stream of consciousness. Oh yeah, I want to travel the world.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

RECONNECT

- I legitimately do not see myself partying or heavily drinking which isolates me from others my age.  I'm not saying that everyone my age does this, but I feel that it is most definitely one of the primary ways people my age tend to bond.

- I have been in a committed relationship for 5 1/2 years (whew) but I feel that because a mix of the long-distance compensation and school, I have distanced myself from my friends and do not really know how to re-connect with some people that have moved on and done so many different things.

I love life. I love how my life is progressing, but this year is the year of reconnection, and new beginnings with many people.  I am excited.

Bye for now,
- nalovita.

No comments:

Post a Comment