My photo
Nadine. Studying Anthropology & Human Rights. Reflections about Life, Faith, Love, Style. Not very eloquent, this is my stream of consciousness. Oh yeah, I want to travel the world.

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Young Adult Struggles.

So, I am a young adult.. barely there at the ripe age of 21.

There are a plethora of things that I am learning about myself now that I am independent, finishing up school, working, etc.  With this learning thing I am facing some struggles that are anything but preferable, but nonetheless a part of growing up.

Of course I am not going to air out my dirty laundry on the internet, but for reference for myself later on in life, this is the time where I was kind of shoved aside.

The bright side is nice, and I know I have learned from these experiences.. but in the moment IT SUCKS!  The question comes up again, when things aren't going my way, how do I handle the situation with grace, charisma, and compassion?

Honestly, all I want to do is scream my face off and stay in my room and let things pass.  If I do this, I won't learn, and I will create a routine of not facing my problems which will ultimately bite me in the booty later.

Right now, this sucks.. in a few years it will be a great experience to look back on and see how much I've grown from this moment.

Bye for now,
-nalovita.

No comments:

Post a Comment