My photo
Nadine. Studying Anthropology & Human Rights. Reflections about Life, Faith, Love, Style. Not very eloquent, this is my stream of consciousness. Oh yeah, I want to travel the world.

Friday, August 23, 2013

Well Hello!

I realized that the last time I blogged was before we left for the British Isles! Holy Crap! That was a month ago!  Well... I just want to shoot a little update before things get crazy in Nadineland.

JustiX 2013 Tour..

I will probably have an extensive post on this later, since it was one of the most amazing experiences of my life.  I spent 2 1/2 weeks chaperoning my former choir, Starfire, as they preformed seven shows throughout the U.K. and Ireland.  I had a lot of fun documenting the trip video blogging, which I realized I miss so much! If you're interested check out http://youtube.com/starfiresingers to see all the shows and vlogs!











Fun fact: Dylan and I were able to celebrate our 5 year anniversary on this trip! What a ride.. coming back for the group that brought us together :)



School!!!!
School started this week.  I am now a senior at San Jose and hopefully by this time next year I will be graduated!

This semester I am taking a hefty set of classes

Ethnographic Methods, Race Gender Inequality and Law, Human Origins, Anthropology Upper Division Writing Workshop, and Reconstructing Lost Civilizations.

Hard and challenging but I am excited! There are some upcoming projects that I am anticipating during the semester as well! 

So here I am, on my day off just basking in this stillness, it is great.


Bye for now,
-nalovita.


No comments:

Post a Comment