My photo
Nadine. Studying Anthropology & Human Rights. Reflections about Life, Faith, Love, Style. Not very eloquent, this is my stream of consciousness. Oh yeah, I want to travel the world.

Sunday, July 21, 2013

JustiX

In 12 hours, I will be at SFO with a ton of high schoolers and my best friends as we embark on a journey to raise awareness about the heavy injustices that occur all over the world.  Words cannot explain how excited I am, since this is my first year going as a chaperone.  

Four years ago, I graduated from the group and went on the international tour to Denmark and England.. After I left, I made a promise to myself to become a chaperone as soon as I was eligible, since this group has made a tremendous impact on my life. 

Now, I am sitting in my room looking at my semi-packed suitcase, excited to see what's in store for the next two and a half weeks.  What I am really looking forward to, is experiencing this trip from the other side.. as a person who has been through the group, but is still greatly affected by the experiences and yearning for more nourishment in my faith journey. 

If you want to follow along, I will be helping with the website by posting photos and doing video blogs, sharing our everyday experiences and #JustiXTourLife

http://www.starfiresingers.com


Bye for now,
-nalovita. 

No comments:

Post a Comment