My photo
Nadine. Studying Anthropology & Human Rights. Reflections about Life, Faith, Love, Style. Not very eloquent, this is my stream of consciousness. Oh yeah, I want to travel the world.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

What I Wore Today: Sunday Best!

School. Moving. Finals. AH. I'll be back soon.

For now, here's my outfit for today, I'm gonna tell you secret, I wore the same dress last night at a jazz show in SF! I can't get out of it :)



Hat: Ross
Dress: Stylemint
Shoes: Therapy ( Seychelles - Cayenne )
Bag: TJ Maxx (London Fog)
Watch: Urban Outfitters
Bracelet: Bead for LIfe

I look at this, and see the weight I've put on since I halted from eating anything healthy at all, and just consuming whatever's convenient. That will change soon. Need to be aware of what's happening to my body.  I will lose some weight!

Bye for now,
-nalovita.

No comments:

Post a Comment