My photo
Nadine. Studying Anthropology & Human Rights. Reflections about Life, Faith, Love, Style. Not very eloquent, this is my stream of consciousness. Oh yeah, I want to travel the world.

Monday, April 8, 2013

What I Wore on Easter

Late post, 1 week to be exact but school has consumed me once again. I really enjoyed my outfit on Easter, because its the one Sunday of the year that I can go all out on florals. (Actually this spring I have been going crazy with florals) My day consisted of work, lunch with my parents and Dylan, and worship... AND seeing Dylan's cousin and girlfriend as they passed through the area to head back up to Oregon. I needed comfortability but wanted to look fresh and ready for Jesus' resurrection!

Hair: Side Braid into Messy Bun.
Floral Tunic: Marshall's (kids) 
Leggings: American Apparel (do I even need to say this anymore?)
Purse: Crossroads (Dooney and Bourke [fake])
Shoes: Crossroads (Bass)
Cardigan (not pictured): Target



Bye for now,
-nalovita.

No comments:

Post a Comment