My photo
Nadine. Studying Anthropology & Human Rights. Reflections about Life, Faith, Love, Style. Not very eloquent, this is my stream of consciousness. Oh yeah, I want to travel the world.

Friday, April 12, 2013

Spring Break (Photodump)

D
Spring break had come right in time, after a horrendous amount of work, and lots of hours working, I felt that I definitely needed that break.  I stayed on campus, but was able to do a lot of fun things.  Firstly, it was right when Dylan came back from Cambodia, so I could not get enough of us hanging out, so we saw each other everyday.  We kicked off the week by seeing Jersey Boys at the SHN Theater in San Francisco, and it was amazing!  We went with his family as a belated birthday present, but I was the only one who hadn't seen the show.  Let's just say, I've had Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons stuck in my head since.



Then Dylan, Erica and I went back up to the city to attend the Giants vs. A's exhibition game. (Oh Ah BASEBALL!) Unfortunately we lost, but it was such a fun time to be with my favorite people, and meet some uh new people.. 


My drunken friends.


My blue-eyed favorites.

Then finally, on the last day of my Spring Break, Dylan and I went to Monterey for a nice little "date day" which I personally love, and know that this needs to happen more often. We went to the wharf for lunch, and then to the aquarium.  As Dylan says, this is a great repeat date!











It was so wonderful. I'm happy that I am finally taking out my camera again, for it was a big investment, and I haven't used it since I quite YouTube.  This needs to happen more often!

Bye for now,
-nalovita.

No comments:

Post a Comment