My photo
Nadine. Studying Anthropology & Human Rights. Reflections about Life, Faith, Love, Style. Not very eloquent, this is my stream of consciousness. Oh yeah, I want to travel the world.

Friday, March 29, 2013

What I Wore Today: Stripes & Floral

Sorry for the substance-less posts the past couple of days.. It's my spring break and I am enjoying every minute of it! Just working and hanging. Will post about the endeavors at the end of the week :)

Today I am just working and basking in the sun with my kiddies decided to keep it cute and casual. I've been living in these two pieces for the past week and did not consider mixing them together.

Sweater: Free People (TJ Maxx)
Dress: Zara (Crossroads Trading)
Leggings: American Apparel
Shoes: Urban Outfitters 
Watch:  urban outfitters
Bracelet: Therapy 
Bag (not pictured): Therapy 

Bye for now,
-nalovita.

No comments:

Post a Comment