My photo
Nadine. Studying Anthropology & Human Rights. Reflections about Life, Faith, Love, Style. Not very eloquent, this is my stream of consciousness. Oh yeah, I want to travel the world.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

50 Random Facts

Here it goes.

1. My fingernails are painted a neon purple right now.
2. I'm already have struggles with this tag, after 1.
3. I used to make YouTube videos.. going to start it up again soon.
4. I'm an only child.
5. One Tattoo
6. I've had short hair all my life...
7. ..and I'm growing it out now.
8. I was born in Southern California, even though I despise that area.
9. I really want to travel Southeast Asia after I graduate.
10. Punctuality is key.
11. I was a Navy kid.
12. My dogs name is Misty, and I was excited when I got her because I loved Pokemon.
13. I don't speak with my roommates.
14. I like to consider myself fluent in Tagalog, but I struggle..
15. I struggle with English too.
16. My car is purple.
17. I have a huge family that I wish I was closer with.
18. I am still trying to distinguish my personal style.
19. I love my camera (Canon Rebel T3i) but I don't use it enough.
20. My current relationship is my first [real] relationship.
21. I can't wait to decorate my own place.
22. Co-dependent.
23. Doesn't really know how to ride a bike.
24. I absolutely love fresh-mex.
25. Citrus scents are my favorite.
26. Conceptualizing my next tattoo.
27. My birthday is November 27.
28. I am 21.
29. I have a shopping addiction, no joke. That is slowly changing.
30. Insecure about my right eyebrow.
31. I watch YouTube over cable..
32. so I am not up to date on the most popular TV shows.
33. I want to lose 10 pounds.
34. Considering grad school to continue studying in either Anthropology or Human Rights..
35. Thankful for the best skin (I do absolutely nothing for maintenance)
36. My main source of income is through babysitting.
37. Going to Europe this summer.
38. This is making me feel like a middle schooler (MySpace Days)
39. Not afraid to say that my Church is my home.
40. I hate high necks and collars on clothing (just on me)
41. I have no idea where I am going to end up.
42. I hope to live in the Philippines for a year when I have kids.
43. No care for parties
44. I am still having a hard time coping with the deaths that have occurred in the past few years
45. I neglect my creativity.
46. Rather than attempting to finish this, I am thinking about my next posts.
47. I am an average student, but I enjoy it.
48. I have been having a hard time making friends at school, but that's okay.
49. I have high hopes for myself.
50. I live in flat sandals.

Yay for you if you read this all the way. A lot harder than I thought.

Bye for now,
-nalovita.

No comments:

Post a Comment