My photo
Nadine. Studying Anthropology & Human Rights. Reflections about Life, Faith, Love, Style. Not very eloquent, this is my stream of consciousness. Oh yeah, I want to travel the world.

Friday, March 22, 2013

What I Wore Today: Cambodia Pants

Dylan and carol brought me quite a bit of goodies from their trip to Cambodia.  I will have a gift post later because they are such beautiful items, I have to share!

Top: Thrifted
Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Purse: Urban Outfitters
Pants: Gift from Dylan -- Cambodia
Ring: Gift from Dylan -- etsy
Nail polish: Mint Candy Apple - Essie 
Shoes (not shown) : Urban Outfitters


This isn't a very complete outfit post, but I just love these pants! Dylan's print choice is just totally ME! They are extremely comfortable and perfect for this warm spring day.  I decided to add a pop of color through my purse since I had to carry quite a few things. Oh yes, I am in love with my ring. We supported an artist and its super unique and a great everyday ring!


Bye for now,
-nalovita.

No comments:

Post a Comment