My photo
Nadine. Studying Anthropology & Human Rights. Reflections about Life, Faith, Love, Style. Not very eloquent, this is my stream of consciousness. Oh yeah, I want to travel the world.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Birthday!

Today, my ever so awesome partner and best friend turns 23.  Although I know he doesn't read my blog, maybe one day he will and he will stumble across this post!




Dear Dylan,
What an amazing year it has been for you, 22 treated you well.  You graduated college, moved home and transitioned from a long distance relationship to a short one.  I have never been so happy with where we are, and who we have become during our years together and can't wait to see what's in store.  You have found new friendships that I know will last a lifetime, and have began the journey of discovering who you want to be.  I know 23 will be great, and may we have more and more and more memories together as another year passes.

Love love love,
Nadine


He is on a flight right now from Siem Reap to Korea, (where they have a 10+ hour layover) and tomorrow afternoon we will be together again, right in time to kick-off my spring break! Hoooooray!

Bye for now,
-nalovita.

No comments:

Post a Comment