My photo
Nadine. Studying Anthropology & Human Rights. Reflections about Life, Faith, Love, Style. Not very eloquent, this is my stream of consciousness. Oh yeah, I want to travel the world.

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I'm DONE with College Forever (For Now)

Oh my god.  I finished.. I actually made it all the way to the end.

Many days and nights felt bleak, and I didn't know that I would have the drive to make it to the end.  To many, it is not a big deal, but to me it is.

I did not have the best grades in middle and high school because I never put all my effort in my work. That definitely changed once I found direction and interest in school, and I finished my undergrad work at San Jose State in the projected two years! I thought it would take me a little longer than the expected time.. and it did at community college (but really, it is IMPOSSIBLE to get out in two years, especially from De Anza and Foothill).

Since I only took classes I was interested in (some were not as great as others obviously), I really excelled and put my all in my work.  Of course I had to sacrifice a lot of other things, such as personal relationships, my sanity, etc., but it's worth it.

There is nothing more valuable than the education that I have received.  I am blessed.  If you have been contemplating about school, just persevere, it'll all be worth it in the end.


(Me after my last final on May 20, 2014) 

Let's see, what's next? Oh yeah, graduation! 

Bye for now,
Nadine 

No comments:

Post a Comment